Building site: Nam Ban commune, Nam Nhun district, Lai Chau province
Investor: Thanh Phat Lai Chau Hydropower JSC
Type of investment : Build – Own – Operate ( BOO )
Installing capacity: 22MW
Electricity output per year: About 84.78 millions KWh
Estimated investment capital: 614.9 billions dong
Project implementation time: first quarter of 2014
Project completion time: Third quarter of 2016
Power Engineering Construction Joint Stock Company No. 1 (PECC1)
Designer: Nguyen Duy Khuyen.
Together with the groups of professors, doctors, masters … of Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company 1 (PECC1)
– The Nam Ban 2 hydropower project is built on Nam Ban stream, the layout of the plant is in the form of a path. Nam Ban River is a grade-I branch on the right of Nam Na River and a grade-2 branch of Da River. Nam Ban river originates from Nam Se mountain with an elevation of 2000m. From the source of the Nam Ban River flows in the direction of the East East and into the Nam Na River in Nam Ban Commune, Sin Ho District, Lai Chau Province. The Nam Ban River Basin shares the same tributary with the Nam Cuoi River in the southwest, with tributaries of the Nam Na River in the north and east.
– The site of the dam site is located at:
+ Place D1: X= 2477986.8730; Y = 510645.1827
+ Place D2: X= 2477907.0743; Y = 510720.8937
– The dam behind the dam has an installed capacity of about 22 MW and average annual electricity is 84.78×106 kWh.
2.2 Task works
– The main task of the Nam Ban 2 hydropower project is the national grid development with the capacity of 22MW.
– In addition, when construction works will improve infrastructure, ecological environment and improve the lives of people in the area.
– Increased state budget revenues and profits for the investor.
– Based on TCXD VN 285: 2002, the size of works and design frequencies are determined as follows:
Level of works: Level III
Frequency of generating electricity: P = 85%
Frequency of flood design: P = 1%
Flood frequency check: P = 0,2%
Frequency of construction floods: P = 10%
17, July, 2018