Location: Nam Ban Commune, Nam Nhun District, Lai Chau Province
Investor: Thanh Phat Lai Chau Hydropower Joint Stock Company
Investment form: Build – Own – Operate (BOO)
Installed capacity: 22MW
Power output per years: about 84.09 millions KWh
Annual electricity output: about 84.09 millions KWh
Project implementation period: Q1 2014
Project completion time: Third quarter of 2016
– Power Engineering Construction Joint Stock Company No. 1 (PECC1)
– Designer: Nguyen Duy Khuyen.
– Together with the professors, doctors, masters … of Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company No. 1 (PECC1)
– Nam Ban 3 hydropower project was built on Nam Ban stream in Nam Ban commune, Sin Ho district, Lai Chau province. Nam Ban River is a grade-I branch on the right of Nam Na River and a grade-2 branch of Da River. Nam Ban river originates from Nam Si mountain with an elevation of 2000m. From the source of the Nam Ban River flows in the direction of the East East and into the Nam Na River in Nam Ban Commune, Sin Ho District, Lai Chau Province. The Nam Ban River Basin shares the same tributary with the Nam Cuoi River in the southwest, with tributaries of the Nam Na River in the north and east.
– The site of the dam site is located at:
+ Place 1 : X= 2475160.8473, Y= 514300.6177
+ Place 2 : X= 2475181.662, Y= 514301.3421
Hydroelectric power plant with a installed capacity of 22 MW and average power per years of about : 84.09×106 kWh.
– The main task of the Nam Ban 3 hydropower project is the national grid generation with a capacity of 22MW.
– In addition, when construction works will improve infrastructure, ecological environment and improve the lives of people in the area.
– Increased state budget revenues and profits for the investor.
– Based on TCXD VN 285: 2002, the scale of works and design frequencies are determined as follows:
Level of works: Cấp III
Frequency of generating electricity: P = 85%
Frequency of flood design: P = 1%
Flood frequency check: P = 0,2%
Frequency of construction floods: P = 10%
17, July, 2018